- Junior Marketing Manager
- FMCG - beauty/cosmetics
An affordable luxury cosmetics brand is looking for a junior marketing manager to join their London office.
The Junior Marketing Manager will be responsible for maximising the brand's awareness and retail sales by executing global launch plans, and where applicable enhancing these plans through local marketing, PR, along with influencer and or digital plans.
- Collaborate with the global PR, Digital and Product Management teams to strengthen global plans with the local consumer, provide retail expertise along with category, media, and market insights to deliver strategies that will drive brand equity and retail sales.
- Define and execute local PR and influencer plans for global launch plans and local initiatives.
- Recommend local marketing plans to drive local relevance for the brand as well as retail sales.
- Ensure all launch and promotional plans along with any other global or local activities are communicated and embedded into the retail team.
- Supervise the localisation of all product and marketing materials within agreed time frames.
- Lead the customer engagement programme and recommend plans for acquisition and increase customer lifetime value.
- Lead all local agency and vendor management, and local retail marketing programme.
- Ensure quality localisation of all global product launch and base business communication plans.
- Accountable for managing all aspects of the local marketing budget.
- Traditional, full-mix, marketing experience, ideally within beauty or fashion retail.
- Previous experience of planning and executing launches.
- Previous experience of managing localisation of marketing material for the UK market.
- Must be confident in ability to work autonomously.