Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Marketing & Communications Coordinator - up to 45k!
Your new company
Our client is a leading underwriting agency they are driven to create and deliver the right products for the proper clients across the globe; with underwriting offices around the world through connecting potential providers with new markets, intermediaries with capacity vendors and brokers with their clients to fulfil the needs of the end customer. Due to a recent change of circumstances they are looking for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator on a Fixed Term Contract (12 Months)
Your new role
They are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual, with excellent organisational and communication skills and a strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will have the ability to work quickly, efficiently, and methodically and have proven experience of working within a fast-paced Marketing and/or Communications team. The successful individual will be required to work closely and collaboratively with senior management within in the UK, Europe and their wider community and therefore will need the proven ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks. The individual will join an energetic, fast paced, dynamic company on a full time, fixed term contract, working five days a week with flexibility to work from home in line with government guidelines.
- Support with the development and implementation of marketing strategies for new and existing products and campaigns
- Contribute to the management of websites
- Support in the creation of all external digital communications: collateral, email marketing, videos, blogs, advertising, social media, etc
- Coordinating internal and external events - including all communications, and pre and post event strategies and reporting
- Collaborate with agencies to deliver vibrant and professional design on brand and on brief
- Edit and maintain documentation within agreed template framework (InDesign, Word, PowerPoint)
- Development of marketing reporting framework including Google Analytics and social media reporting.
- Ensure delivery of marketing activities within the agreed budget
- Assist the business with the implementation of the brand, ensuring it is applied effectively and consistently across the UK teams
What you need to succeed
- Ideal B2B background from Insurance, legal and professional services(NOT A MUST)
- Ideal candidates will have previous knowledge of using CRM systems (ideally Salesforce) and comfortable with email marketing content
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and methodically
- A strong team player who is confident in their ability
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to adapt style and approach to different stakeholders
- Strong influencing skills with excellent attention to detail
- Great organisational skills and the ability to manage projects from start to completion
- Proactive ability to use initiative to deliver imaginative solutions and aid in decision making
What you'll get in return
Salary up to £42000. They have an amazing Pension Scheme - if you put in 5%, they will give 10%. They also provide Health Care Cover. Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme and other bonus incentives.
Apply for Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly