Digital Marketing Executive
Oxford - Office based, with flexibility
I am currently working with a leading B2B & B2C organisation based in Oxford which specialise in the audio and commercial performance industry
Due to an increase in activity, my client is looking for a commercial Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to be involved in all aspects of digital an ecommerce, from campaign concept, delivery, analytics, segmentation, content creation across multi-channel platforms. This is a role where you can truly be customer centric and creative.
- Manage campaigns from creation through to delivery across a variety of channels including email, social, web etc.
- Customer centric marketing approach working through customer data and effective segmentation
- Assist in the creation and execution of digital strategies for the brand and individual product lines
- Plan, monitor and analyse conversion rates and engagement on social media, search engines and online platforms.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of analytics tools and provide detailed reporting and 'next steps' guidance
- Manage and develop online advertising strategy and spend across search, display and social channels
- Ensure best practices for website performance as part of our digital programmes, including SEO development working alongside our content creators
- Set-up automated marketing email campaigns to drive the customer journey from awareness to purchase
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing to aid prospect development and conversion
- Proven experience in digital marketing in a similar role, specifically in ecommerce, retail, media or creative markets (B2B or B2C)
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with B2C & B2B social media, email campaigns, Adwords and advertising
- Demonstrable experience of implementing integrated digital campaigns utilising multiple platforms and tools
- Relevant reporting of metrics as part of campaign analysis and development
- Experience of using professional image editing and design software.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to combine their passion for music and their digital marketing experience. This role would best suit a Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketer, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive
If you have the above skill set and would like to apply, please contact: Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130