Marketing & Communications Executive
Marketing & Communications Executive position in a leading and well-respected set of Barristers’ Chambers. London based. Open to assistant or executive level candidates.
This highly respected set of legal chambers with expertise across various disciplines, is looking for a marketing and communications professional to join their small but friendly team. The role will report into the Marketing Manager, who has a highly impressive career in the legal sector, as well as working alongside the events team and the Chambers’ Director. The role will be very broad, supporting on various initiatives to help raise the profile of the set.
The Marketing & Communications Executive will:
- Act as a brand champion, following a recent re-brand
- Maintain the website and Barrister profiles
- Project manage the legal directory process
- Develop their social media presence, such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Monitor media and PR opportunities and mentions
- Support the events team with marketing in the run up to events
The Chambers are open to looking at the role at the assistant or executive level, depending on experience. Candidates will ideally have 6 months + experience in marketing, communications or PR. Ideally candidates will also have experience of the legal sector / or will have completed a law degree. Candidates will need to have strong writing skills and there will be a short writing exercise as part of the interview process. The assistant / executive will also be expected to be confident and approachable with all levels of stakeholders.