National Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a National Marketing Manager to help shape, implement and coordinate both generic and bespoke marketing plans for Turning Points services around the UK.
If you’re passionate about planning and implementing national and local channel marketing plans, have a strategic and creative mind and would like to be involved in shaping meaningful marketing plans for a range of different customer groups, we’d like to meet you.
As the National Marketing Manager, you must build relationships with UK TP services across the UK and understand their challenges and work quickly to provide advice, solutions and local marketing plans (using online and offline channels). The role will be instrumental in implementing a company-wide online design solution for all services as well as developing strategic bespoke plans for specific areas.
Daily activities will include;
- Creating bespoke local marketing plans where necessary for ‘strategically focused’ TP services, with very modest budgets – building brand and/or driving new client recruitment
- Building relationships with Ops and local service Managers to understand areas of opportunity for growth
- Using both on and offline media channels – assessing which media will provide the best ROI
- Accountability for designing TP templates for online design solution and training local adoption of the capability.
- Supporting local Managers and teams to execute plans via our online design solution and coaching staff on best practice
- Having strong commercial acumen to understand service performance and conduct post activity evaluations
- Creating effective campaign briefs and to work collaboratively with the central marketing to deliver engaging, integrated marketing plans
- Managing local campaign planning processes to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Managing key agency and supplier relationships
- Proactively ensuring TP services are a point of marketing excellence
- Ensuring services are ‘on-brand’ displaying the latest promotion and campaign activity
- Understanding the varying customer journey’s and identifying areas of improvement or opportunity at local sites
To be considered for the role you will need to have previous experience of working across multiple locations defining and delivering bespoke marketing plans as well as;
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- At least 5 years marketing experience, with at least 3 years’ working within a B2B2C brand
- Experience in both offline and online communications
- B2B2C experience (within health and social care would be an added advantage)
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management
- Basic website development skills including experience with CSC, HTML and Java script
- Used to working in a fast pace environment and ability to multi-task is essential
- Customer focused with experience of delivering insight-based marketing programmes and communications
- Excellent planning and organisational abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and commercial – able to make commercial decisions that will positively impact the bottom line
- Pro-active self-starter with a can-do attitude; uses initiative to make things happen
- Budget management experience
- Willing to travel regularly
Why Turning Point?
As a leading health and social care provider with more than 300 locations across England, we take real pride in the services we offer.
Across the varied regions, sectors and settings we operate within, our organisation is held together by a shared vision – and our people are connected by the same values. These include belief in potential, confidence in communication, embracing positive change and always treating each other as individuals.
We run all of our services on a not-for-profit basis; instead, we invest every penny back into our services and people. We never stop believing in change for the better, and we work constantly to improve the lives of the people we support.
Our people bring our vision to life. So, if you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to support others to fulfilling their potential, here at Turning Point, we don't just offer you a job – we offer you a career.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
Of course, we know it's not about the money. But that doesn't mean we don't reward our people for their invaluable work with a benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive opportunities to learn and develop, with silver accreditation from Investors in People
- 33 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 35 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
- Employee assistance programme and access to online health and wellbeing support
- Flexible working patterns to support work-life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts, including cinema tickets, grocery and high-street shopping and gym memberships
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive sufficient applicants before the advertised closed date.