Digital Marketing Specialist
A leading B2B financial services firm is on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Analyst to implement brand-defining marketing campaign analysis. The organisation has a global outreach and many industry-leading specialist service lines.
This opportunity will be based out of their London Office but will initially work from home.
Digital Marketing Analyst’s key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Campaign Analysis: support the development of integrated campaigns to provide the analysis, insights and recommendations.
· Customer journey development: ensure the website is optimised implementing the latest CRM technology.
· Digital segmentation: execution of analysis, profiling, segmentation and targeting via all digital channels including LinkedIn and email
· Strategy Development: recommend improvement strategies to drive digital performance
The ideal Marketing Analyst will have:
· Proven B2B experience across the full marketing mix.
· An analytical thinker with impeccable report writing skills.
· Experience in social media, Salesforce and Pardot/Marketing Cloud.
· Demonstrable experience providing counsel and improvement strategies for digital touchpoints.
If you are an astute Marketing professional looking to hone your skills in a globally respected financial services firm, please do get in touch as soon as possible.