Senior Marketing Executive
Are you a dynamic, driven, generalist marketer looking to broaden your experience and skill-set with a new challenge? Are you a self-starter who can work as part of a busy team and use own initiative? Do you have a strong desire to build a marketing career in a challenging, fast-growing SaaS company.
As Senior Marketing Executive you will be responsible for supporting the planning and delivery of a range of marketing activities, as well as providing support to the central marketing team and other key stakeholders.
- Plan and execute direct and email marketing campaigns in line with the marketing communications plan.
- Provide support in the planning and execution of events, from producing relevant collateral to liaising with organisers/agencies.
- Support the digital marketing activities including social media marketing.
- Support the execution of channel marketing campaigns, working closely with other internal marketing teams as appropriate.
- Provide copywriting support in relation to new marketing / email content.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a B2B technology marketing role.
- Copywriting skills and high standards in written communication.
- Technology literate with experience using CRM (Salesforce), MS Office & marketing automation tools (Pardot) would be an advantage.