B2B Marketing Manager
B2B Marketing Manager
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Yorkshire Cancer Research is one of the most exciting and innovative charities in the UK. The Charity is a leading funder of cancer research in the region and has a track record of supporting ground-breaking projects and clinical trials to help prevent cancer and increase survival. We are working to save an extra 2,000 lives a year in Yorkshire.
Yorkshire Cancer Research is entering an exciting period in its development. As part of this we are expanding our team at our Head Office and a number of new roles are being created. We are currently looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to build brand awareness in collaboration with/through our third party partners.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Offices within walking distance of the train station/free onsite parking
If you have strong experience in B2B marketing and some expertise in driving B2C campaigns through/via B2B audiences, this is a fantastic opportunity to support Yorkshire Cancer Research in achieving its strategic aims.
We’ve got a strong set of values that inform everything we do and we’re looking for people who are aligned with these. As our B2B Marketing Manager, you will strive for excellence in everything you do, have integrity, champion expertise through improvement and innovation and be a great team player.
As the B2B Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for actively advancing Yorkshire Cancer Research’s core values and strategic direction. You will deliver brand-aligned marketing collateral and campaigns by influencing and supporting our third party partners.
Working with our Research and Services team, you will ensure organisations who receive funding understand their obligation to promote our charity to their internal and external audiences.
Your duties will also involve:
- Ensuring our brand identity is accurately presented by third parties to extend the charity’s reach
- Supporting the organisations we fund to enable them to have the biggest reach and impact through the use of our brand
- Leading the planning, implementation and evaluation of integrated campaigns
- Creating relevant, well-written content for third party presentations, publications and other information about the charity and its projects
To join us as our B2B Marketing Manager, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience in a B2B marketing role(s)
- Broad marketing experience or classical marketing training gained within a large marketing department
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills
- Some experience of driving B2C campaigns through/via B2B audiences
- Demonstrable people management and leadership skills
- Evidence of proactively advancing your career through continued professional development relevant to the role and level
- To be educated to degree level or equivalent
Experience of charity marketing is desirable but not essential
Other organisations may call this role B2B Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Officer, Marketing Communications Manager, Marcomms Manager, Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive.
The closing date for applications is the 23rd August 2019.
Webrecruit and Yorkshire Cancer Research are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a B2B Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37 hours per week