Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager, Central London, Up to £35k DOE
This awesome creative agency is looking for talented Social Media Manager to split their time between their client’s office (3 days a week), working on great projects, and their own office, developing their social media and providing social expertise on campaigns for their other clients. The successful Social Media Manager will have the privilege of working in-house at the magnificent Lotus office near Blackfriars, whilst also gaining valuable agency experience, including varied sector work.
As Social Media Manager, you will ideally have experience with social media, content creation, strategy, reporting, and marketing campaigns. Great written and oral communication is necessary. This Social Media Manager will have knowledge of social listening and competitor analysis skills. You will have an important role in supporting the Social Media & Content Lead in proposing creative and relevant content strategies to help brands address weaknesses or take on new opportunities to grow their reach.
This Social Media Manager role is a fixed one-year contract with the option to discuss renewal during the year.
Whilst working at the client’s office The Social Media Manager will be tasked with:
• Growing the BEAR Nibbles and Urban Fruit communities; creating engaging content that grows the audience and educates them on key product benefits
• Ideating the monthly content calendar for BEAR Nibbles UK, BEAR Nibbles International and Urban Fruit; writing copy, sourcing UGC or working with the creative team to develop new assets
• Run campaigns and always-on for a variety of clients, from owning monthly content calendars to utilising paid social to reach the right audiences
• Acting as the social media expert for BEAR Nibbles and Urban Fruit
• Scheduling content across the brands
• Monthly reporting on social media growth and success
Alternatively, whilst at the agencies office this Social Media Manager will be:
• Ideating the monthly content calendar ; writing copy, sourcing imagery or working with the creative team to develop new assets
• Liaising with key departments in the agency to showcase our work across our social media channels
• Acting as the social media expert – helping with projects or pitches in which social media is a component, developing campaign ideas and providing guidance on best practice in social media
The ideal Social Media Manager will have the following:
• 3-4 years of experience in a relevant role
• Proven experience as a Social Media Manager, including social media management for brands
• Excellent verbal communication and written skills
• Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
• Ability to use your social media expertise across different sectors and clients
If you think you are the Social Media Manager we’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job ref SP008b.
Please also visit http://www.air-recruitment.com/