Senior Digital Content Designer
Are you a digital professional with a passion for all things digital?
If so, you could be the Senior Content Designer we need on out Digital Content and Experiences team to help us ensure our digital content is best in class.
About the role
As Senior Digital Content Designer you'll play a key role in ensuring the BHF puts the customer at the heart of everything we do; supporting colleagues to take a user-centric and evidence-based approach in their work, as well as assisting in the delivery of products to improve digital user experience.
You'll manage the other Digital Content Designers and will maintain an overview of our entire digital estate. You'll also have an understanding of how and where new content will be commissioned and produced.
Your job will be to:
* Lead the scoping, commissioning and production of vibrant digital content assets that are: accurate, timely, fit for purpose, high quality (based on insight and outputs of user testing, relevant to the audience, easily understood, optimised for search engines).
* Provide guidance and support for our existing and growing portfolio of digital content, focusing on improving overall user experience - helping to share best practice and embed the new Digital Content & Experiences Centre of Excellence.
* Provide consultancy, mentoring, training and support across the BHF to enable teams to produce and upload digital content that meets both user needs and business objectives.
* Monitor the performance of content and tools, identifying areas for improvement and escalating technical issues to our in-house systems team.
* Encourage a customer-first approach with colleagues across the organisation and support staff in taking a user-centric and data-driven approach in their work.
As someone with significant relevant experience working in a similar role across a family of websites, you'll be able to work to tight deadlines and respond quickly and calmly to emerging opportunities.
We'd like you to tell us about your:
* Experience in editing, devising and implementing creative digital content including text, images and video for websites.
* Experience using Content Management Systems (Sitecore experience would be advantageous)
* Experience of digital analytics and using insight to make data-informed decisions on content development.
* Communication skills and ability to persuade and influence when needed
* Strong stakeholder management skills
In return we offer a generous benefits package including flexible working, healthcare cover, dental plan, subsidised gym membership and substantial annual leave.
We research all heart and circulatory diseases and the things that cause them. Heart disease, Stroke, Vascular Dementia, Diabetes and many more. All connected, all under siege. Because our research is the promise of future cures and treatments.
How to apply
To apply for this role please use the apply button below. Our process involves submitting your CV and a supporting statement, which should outline your interest and explain how you meet the role criteria.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
British Heart Foundation recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.