Role: Marketing Executive
Location: Elstree with travel once a month Tuesday - Thursday to Stoke or Bolton
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive with knowledge of hotels? Do you have current or previous experience working within the marketing sector? Are you a creative and visual thinker with an outgoing personality and excellent work ethic?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hotel marketing executive to join my client, a successful hotel asset management company to help deliver the marketing strategy.
- Responsible for running the day to day marketing activity
- Help to co-ordinate the hotels marketing plan
- Help to write copy for all hotel communication channels
- Help to manage the production of marketing materials; leaflets, flyers, newsletters, posters etc.
- Capitalise on publicity opportunities via all forms of social media
- Identify PR opportunities
- Analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of all programs
- Social media champion
- Place adverts in the press or radio
- Track campaign success for future promotion planning
- Deliver new and creative on-line campaigns
- Go to person for anything to do with the marketing strategy, online and offline
- Monitor competitor activity
- Monitoring data and targeted use of the database
Am I Right For This Role?
- Understanding of traditional and online marketing
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to analyse data
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work alone.
- Creative, visual and commercial thinker
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to detail
- Driving licence and a car
- Happy to travel once a month: Tuesday - Thursday to Stoke or Bolton
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.