Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
The client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to work across all three of their brands and help bring financial planning to the masses! The role would suit an ambitious, marketing professional who has at least 2 years of experience in a digital marketing role. Within the role, you will report directly to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the Sales, Product and Tech team. It is perfect for someone who is both analytical and creative, with an entrepreneurial mindset!
Responsibilities will include:
- Copywriting: Writing and delivering well thought-out and articulate marketing campaigns.
- Content Creation: design, build, test, and implement new campaigns with the team.
- Driving innovation: be responsible for identifying and exploring breakthrough growth opportunities in customer acquisition.
- PPC: day-to-day paid search campaign implementation, optimisation and keyword research on AdWords and Bing Ads platforms.
- Interdepartmental collaboration: successfully work with the sales, marketing and product teams to ensure compelling customer journeys from start to finish.
- Experience: at least two years’ experience (i.e. paid search, paid social, email, PR, content etc.) as well as a genuine interest in all things digital marketing.
- Stand out copy-writing skills: great attention to detail and happy to lead and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Creativity: an entrepreneurial and creative mindset to think of new campaign ideas.
- Communication: clear verbal and written communication skills with a great grasp of English grammar.
- Interpersonal skills: enthusiastic and confident with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, fun environment.
- Industry advertising tools: successful track record in: AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, Google Analytics.
- Great time management: Good at hitting deadlines, workload management and multitasking.
Our client are an innovative FinTech company looking to disrupt several areas of personal finance. They operate a ratings and reviews site that connects consumers with financial and legal advisers they can trust. Think TripAdvisor but for financial and legal advice! Our client is a rapidly expanding business (launching two additional brands since starting in 2012), with the backing of high end investors who have previously help Zoopla and ebay get off the ground.
The company is in the rare position of being a profitable, well-funded business but with a start-up culture. This gives them options whilst maintaining agility. Every employees’ success and contribution matters and is celebrated. The guys over there love to set insanely ambitious goals and are proud to deliver those through smart working.
This client is a rapidly growing company, so it really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team. Throughout your employment, you will receive all the on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of the role within a complex and dynamic start-up. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- Share options in the company
- Up to 30% bonus
- Unlimited holiday
- Beautiful office location right on the river
- Friendly, supportive and energetic team
Location: Teddington (South West London)
Salary: £30-40K depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply on the website!