Retail Marketing Manager
Retail Marketing Manager
Are you a Marketing Manager looking for your next opportunity? Do you have experience in retail or shopping centres? This is an opportunity for a Marketing Manager to progress their career with a leading property business that can open up new opportunities for the future!
This company has an unrivalled portfolio of assets including mixed-use developments and landmark properties. They have a remarkable reputation for property management and work with an impressive and diverse mix of properties and tenants. This role is based at one of their shopping centres in London and the individual will have the opportunity to work with the highly sought after managing agent that has more than 700 offices and associates throughout the UK, Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe. This business has a number of renowned shopping centres, commercial properties and retail destinations across the wide portfolio.
This company has won a number of awards including; two awards for effective shopping and town centre marketing with BCSC Purple Apple Marketing Awards, Best Professional Services Content Marketing Strategy/Campaign at The Drum Content Awards and Best Companies to Work For – Employee Survey Results achieving One Star accreditation, classed as “very good” employee engagement.
- Retail Marketing Manager
- You will work closely with the General Manager and client-side Commercial Marketing Team to prepare and implement the annual Marketing Team to prepare and implement the annual marketing strategy, budget, events and media plan aligning to the clients Asset Management Business Plan objectives.
- To drive commercial targets for the Centre including retail sales, catering and leisure sales, turnover per square foot, footfall and swell time.
- Creation of an annual marketing calendar of events, campaigns and promotions as part of the annual marketing strategy.
- Create, deliver and measure all sales promotions and marketing events as identified in the annual marketing strategy, ensuring all activity is commercially focussed to drive footfall and maximise sales.
- Management of all supporting agencies to plan and budget, create, deliver and monitor all media campaigns identified in the annual marketing strategy.
- Responsibility for all matters relating to marketing, PR, events and promotions to increase footfall and dwell-time in the centre.
- To liaise regularly with retailer’s partners (local store and head office level) were necessary to encourage participation in centre events and promotions, as well as support for the delivery of the overall marketing strategy.
- You will liaise with the Centre’s tenant partners, external suppliers, 3rd party agencies and the stakeholders to deliver the marketing strategy.
- You will be responsible for reporting and analysing all web-based and viral marketing and social media platforms.
- You will manage the centre’s commercialisation agency and ensure the space is populated at all times.
- To provide a monthly marketing report to the client for the centres monthly meeting, attendance is required.
- To ensure the optimisation of all digital marketing channels to deliver targets on customer growth, communication, engagement and retention.
- You have marketing experience within a B2C environment preferably retail or shopping centres.
- A proven ability of managing agencies and the ability to work across multi-agency briefs.
- A proven track record working with creative agencies to drive relevant and engaging campaigns
- You have experience in managing budgets to produce innovative campaigns to drive brand awareness and increase footfall and dwell-time.
- Be fully aware of the importance of Health & Safely implications surrounding events
- Understanding of and experience in managing key stakeholder relationships
- You have a background in shopping centres, retail, hospitality or F&B.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of DTP package (such as Photoshop) is desirable.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Sarah Bannister on 0161 694 9720 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org