Marketing and Communications Manager
- 15-year-old fintech business that has doubled in workforce and turnover in the last five years
- Marketing and Communications Manager role that will lead the global communications strategy
- Create, curate and commission content
- Raise the global profile of the business through PR work
- Work with the Marketing Managers for each region to provide them with first-class forms of content
- Opportunity for training, learning and development from day one
The Role: This is a great opportunity for someone to step up and lead this technology business' global communications strategy. Working in a team of six, this role will be responsible for creating, curating, and commissioning multiple forms of content. The Marketing and Communications Manager will build thought-leadership programmes to enhance the company profile, build sales toolkits, marketing collateral and all PR activity. The business has existing relationships with content and PR agencies that you will be responsible for managing. The role holder's objective will be to raise brand awareness, improve customer experience, and bring together internal employees. The successful candidate will have worked in a marketing and communications department of a B2B business (ideally technology), be hungry, driven and be on the way up in their career.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing and Communications Manager include:
- Owning and enhancing all communications (both internally and externally) the company put out
- Creating a strategy that raises 'noise' about the business
- Managing external PR agency to generate coverage of the business globally
- Managing a content agency to produce strategic content pieces that will form the backbone of campaigns
- Working with regional Marketing Managers to support their objectives of lead generation and client retention (key account marketing)
- Leading the internal communications strategy and tactical execution (events, newsletters)
- Developing strong internal and external relationships from the CEO and Exec team to product teams, sales teams and marketing teams
Requirements for the role of Marketing and Communications Manager:
- 4+ years' experience within a B2B marketing and communications role
- Ideally worked for a SaaS/Technology business
- Managed PR agencies to successfully build coverage
- Created marketing communications strategies
- Worked closely, or been in, the marketing function of a business
- Strong copywriting experience
- Curated and commissioned innovative content formats
The Company: Nearly 20 years of creating and selling technology to help organisations manage their finances. The organisation has a global reach with over 150,000 clients. The business has been growing and now have over 400 people across Product, Customer Support, Sales and Marketing. They firmly believe in learning and development and as such they have a great framework of internal training, peer to peer training, and external courses at the heart of day to day life. This is a great opportunity not to be missed for any marketing executive.
The Package for Marketing and Communications Manager:
- Salary: £40,000-45,000
- Training, learning and development as standard
Location: The position of Marketing and Communications Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.