B2B Marketing Manager
B2B Marketing Manager
Are you a B2B Marketing Manager looking for your next exciting opportunity? This is a B2B Marketing Manager position with a leading business that specialises in commercial developments across the UK. You will support the commercial portfolio growth by providing relevant marketing support to the team as well as developing the site’s branding and placemaking opportunities.
- B2B Marketing Manager
- You will plan, develop and deliver highly effective integrated marketing and communications plans for new sites and phases of development as well as monitoring and analyse performance.
- You will develop a detailed critical path for delivery and project manage activity with the marketing team and agency network to ensure delivery is on time and on budget.
- You will support the leasing team in client development to develop the site.
- Ensure effective delivery of high quality, highly differentiated and compelling through the line campaigns on time and within the budget.
- You will plan the commercial business line’s approach to events and sponsorship for the year including industry shows and manage all aspects of event management.
- You will liaise with the tenant partners, external suppliers, agencies and the stakeholders to deliver the marketing strategy.
- You will manage and deliver brand growth through digital platforms including website, social media and 3rd party aggregators.
- Supporting the Building Manager in producing and implementing the annual marketing strategy, including events, digital promotions and tenant liaison.
- You will have the responsibility to relaunch the entire website and all social media platforms.
- You will support the estate through construction to bring in new tenants.
- You will engage regularly with stakeholders to communicate work or project status, manage expectations and identify emerging opportunities, risk and issues.
- Stratford, London.
- You have a minimum of five years’ experience in marketing, preferably in the property sector and across high profile projects.
- You have the ability to translate strategy into practice plans aligned to the Commercial Business Line objectives.
- You have strong copywriting skills.
- You have a good understanding of digital marketing and the ability to use various web design platforms.
- You are able to lead in delivering a robust PR campaign and liaise and influence with stakeholders at varying levels.
- You have experience working with third-party agencies including digital and creative.
- You have a proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns.
- This is an exciting opportunity to support a leading international property and infrastructure group that develops exciting projects across a wide portfolio.
- You have the opportunity to develop with a leading property construction developer that drives businesses forward.
- This opportunity offers an excellent salary and package.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Sarah Bannister on 0161 694 9720 or send your CV to email@example.com