Social Media Marketing Executive
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring social media marketer to work for a great Digital Marketing/Media Agency based in the lively town of Reigate. They are rapidly growing and are looking for someone with a bit or Paid Social Media experience who wants to really run with it and expand their skills and knowledge within paid social marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the needs and requirements of your clients and report back to them with your campaign results.
- Run and optimise paid campaigns by adjusting bids, altering keywords and refreshing creative content.
- Work on campaign strategy, manage and optimise paid social campaigns and report back to clients and colleagues
- Delivering regular reports and analysis to clients, highlighting the key trends
- Liaising with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to trouble-shoot issues
Key skills and experience:
- At least 6 months experience working within a paid social or paid search position.
- A strong passion for social media and digital advertising in general
- A sound working understanding of bid management tools
- Be a comfortable and competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners. Enjoy working on multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate could earn up to £24,000 pa with additional discretionary monthly and yearly bonuses.
Key Words: Paid social media, social media, marketing, marketing executive, marketing assistant, marketing officer, marketing coordinator, media agency, marketing agency, facebook, media buying, agency management, stakeholder management, Reigate, Redhill, Surrey, RH2, RH1, campaign, campaigns, paid media.