Job Title: Becky Adlington SwimStars Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Executive
Summary of Role
To be primarily responsible for the marketing and promotion of all aspects of new business across the SwimStars account and its roll out across 43+ venues in 2018, as well as providing a resource to the Senior Marketing Executive in maintaining and distributing relevant marketing content across the Sport and Dance group of companies.
Sport and Dance is a group of companies led by 6 time Olympic medallists Becky Adlington Beth Tweddle and Steve Parry. Over 15,000 children a week are engaged on their swimming and gymnastics programmes, and the the business also builds demountable pools for local authorities and leisure providers.
- Contribute to and deliver creative marketing campaigns
- Create, deliver and launch marketing campaigns for each venue, involving digital, social and traditional media campaigns.
- Work with local management and the in-house Sport and Dance Events team where appropriate to deliver opening events, and supporting these events with promotional activity
- Work closely with BASS management and co-ordinators to create demand
- Utilise a range of marketing communications tools to promote a world class customer journey to maintain high levels of client retention.
- Be responsible for content on the BASS website, ensuring content is relevant and fresh
- Design and write content for marketing materials, brief external design and distribution agencies, and co-ordinate the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Create an ongoing engagement programme through social media in order to establish a ‘BASS at venue’ community.
- Analyse and report metrics and the results of paid for digital campaigns. (PPC)
- Monitor performance of campaigns, (including social media campaigns) to ensure opportunities for development are optimised.
- Manage website and social media content maintaining relevance and quality of content across all S.A.D. digital outlets. eg. Websites, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Provide advice and expertise on presentations and promotions for in-house clients.
NB. Whilst this list contains the main duties you will be responsible for; it is not considered to be exhaustive.
- Is qualified in a Marketing or closely related subject
- Has experience working within an in-house marketing department
- A good working knowledge of the Swim Stars programme
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Is able to present ideas and strategies
- Has experience in organizing events
- Has the ability to work on own initiative and develop own briefs and campaigns
- Has effective judgement, making appropriate decisions within scope whilst working autonomously
- Possesses excellent copy writing skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- Can build and maintain relationships with external partners
- Knowledge of PPC and ROI
- Is strong, dynamic and has an enthusiastic personality
- Has experience with social media marketing, CRM, email marketing software, and Google Analytics
- A passion for the power of sport for children
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Understands the customer journey from start to finish
- Innovative thinker
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and reach informed conclusions
Ability to travel on Company business as you will be required to travel to various UK sites