If you're looking to utilise your digital copywriting skills and get stuck in to a full digital transformation project, please read on…!
This global digital agency is putting together a specialist team to service the digital re-positioning of their major financial services client.
Located at the client offices, this agency team will be responsible for the complete overhaul of the client's digital communications, brand and communications strategy, so it is a very exciting time to join as you will be at the very beginning of a major project covering all areas of digital.
This interesting partnership between two global leaders in their fields is an interesting proposition for you as you will get major client and big project exposure all within a creative agency environment.
This ambitious role is a great opportunity to get stuck in with writing creative and informative customer facing digital copy. Working with the Content Strategist and UX Designers, you'll understand how to write clear, informative and effective content for a smooth and slick online customer journey.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Write outstanding copy, often about complex financial topics in a way that anyone can understand
- Working with the content stakeholders to create customer facing content
- Use real data and insights to create content that informs and where necessary persuades
- Help to create and maintain a voice and style guidelines to ensure consistency across the work
- Work as part of an agile team to quickly prototype and test new ideas.
- Write for a range of digital platforms being mindful of the style and tone implications of each
- Be able to effectively manage and prioritise your workload
We're looking for a real wordsmith - someone who knows how to write compelling, consumer led content across a variety of digital channels - namely web!
You'll be a proven copywriter, ideally with a portfolio to include microcopy, product copy and long form. If you've got experience of writing in the financial services sector then even better!
An eye for detail and the ability to edit as well as write will be vital for this role as will a willingness to add UX writing to your set of skills; this is all about the digital customer journey.
If you like the sound of all of this, please send your CV to us as soon as you can!