Marketing Campaigns Manager
SENDING ON 12 pm 31/10/17 - Marketing Campaigns Manager Job up to 4 weeks
Your new company
Located in central London, with good transport links. This ambitious housing association is about to deliver a large building programme which will see them sell over 600 shared ownership and 400 private sale homes each year.
Your new role
As the Campaigns Manager, you will use your marketing and project management skills to drive high impact, creative multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will have a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to take ownership of all your developments and resales, from devising marketing plans, briefing agencies and implementing marketing campaigns, to monitoring and reporting on ROI. As a key member of the Marketing team you will need to work closely with the Sales team to pro-actively monitor what your customers think about your products and services, whilst also assessing how to improve the customer experience with the housing association. This will include ensuring all communications are user friendly, accurate, up-to-date, and that campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Campaigns Manager who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a marketing role, where you have used a variety of marketing tools including print production methods.
- A track record of marketing properties and homes for open market sale.
- Strong copywriting and proof reading skills
- Experience of taking full ownership of all marketing (on and off - line) whilst adhering to the corporate branding guidelines.
- Ability to monitor and report on the success of marketing campaigns and advertisements.
- Experience of analysing performance data and writing post campaign analysis reports home.
- A marketing qualification such as CIM or equivalent
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary with the opportunity to go permanent. They are recruiting a number of candidates but need someone in as soon as possible in the meant time, if you do well you could be extended to a permanent position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.