Digital Content Manager
Our organisation has recently gone through an exciting transformation as we merged with our new US parent company. This means exciting product development is combined with our culture of personal development and promotion from within. We are growing fast and need dynamic individuals to help maintain and execute this growth.
The Digital Content Manager is responsible for developing compelling tech content with both tech professionals and employers. You’ll use customer insight to understand how customers are currently using our websites. Then take that and the existing content to identify content gaps, blockers and overlaps.
- Development and execution of monthly content calendar
- Re-purposing and publishing content that exists on the US insights site
- Management of UK tech blog – publishing, optimising and tracking
- Channel amplification – co-ordination of content distribution via social, email and other digital channels
- Co-ordination of content localisation (in-house) with German marketing executive
- Utilising in-house data to create data driven insight content pieces
- Content production to support brand initiatives
- Work with in-house SEO team to ensure that all content is SEO friendly and supports SEO objectives
- Engagement – improve both unique and repeat traffic
- Social – amplify the content via social media
- Brand positioning – use content to position the brand as a thought leader amongst the tech community
- SEO – package content that will provide maximum SEO benefit
- Measures of success – develop, track and report against agreed KPI’s
- Degree qualification – ideally marketing related
- Minimum of 2-3 years copywriting experience
- Digital marketing experience
- WordPress competency
- Metric/ROI driven
- Web analytics experience
- Creatively minded
- Rich media content production skills
- Social champion
- CMS experience
- Tracking and reporting
- SEO knowledge
- Passion for all things tech
- Content creation for a products / services business
- Content production for European markets
What we offer you
- Work in a motivated, fast-moving team
- Real opportunity to apply your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team
- Competitive salary
Benefits: pension scheme, 25 days holidays, private healthcare, Friday Beer O’clock, annual events, team building activities, etc.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
We have a casual office environment with ping-pong table, video games, free fresh coffee and a dining area for downtime. Travel will rarely be required, but requires the ability to transport a laptop and peripherals and handheld device.
Dice, a DHI Group Inc. company, is the UKs leading online recruitment site for technology professionals, we are well respected by our clients and focus on delivering both results and first class account management. Demand from clients has dramatically increased and we are now looking to expand our UK team.
We are seeking a bright, ambitious and driven individual to join our London HQ to become a valued part of a successful team, working to develop new and exciting areas of the business.