Permanent Part time Marketing Manager, remote with occasional travel £40k - £50k FTE
Marketing Manager - Healthcare
Location: Bridgend with occasional travel to London office.
Part-time role (3 days a week)
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £40k - £50k (FTE)
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity for a strategic and enthusiastic individual to become the sole member of the marketing department and help lead the process from strategic planning through to the execution of projects and campaigns. This multi award winning innovative organisation is a growing brand with a specialist product for healthcare specialists.
Your new role
- Work to develop annual marketing plan to an approved budget covering digital, press and events
- Manage the execution of the plan on time and within budget
- Manage outsourced/3rd party relationships with vendors and contractors for specific skills (eg SEO, backlinks growth, PR, etc)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Ensure that Clinithink thought-leading content is properly developed, distributed and promoted through social media and other appropriate channels for maximum engagement
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Design new and creative brand growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize website visitor user experience
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and capable of assuming responsibility for getting the job done.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Ability to balance strategic and task focused workload.
- Creative and innovative.
- Ability to operate in a remote working environment whilst building and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
What you'll get in return
- £40k - £50k (dependent on experience)
- Private life insurance
- 25 + bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme matched at 5%
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.