Your new company
A well established, specialist marketing agency focusing on creative design and production across digital, print and display. Cutting edge skills both on and offline, these marketers put passion into their work and believe in delivering a high quality service.
Your new role
You will ensure the smooth running of your clients' marketing and campaigns - from communicating the correct information to all members of the team, to facing clients and reporting to the Managing Director.
You will take a keen interest in the clients and their markets in order to develop strong, meaningful relationships. Timely communication is imperative in order to complete projects on time, to quality and on budget.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Sharing and developing project and campaign details to the client and all team members
- Monitoring all stages of projects and campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Writing Status Reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and team members updated
- Ensuring the profitability of the client, by managing the projects and campaigns to stay within the allocated budget
- Organisational tasks that will help to keep projects and campaigns well-managed and organized
- Offering ideas to the team to develop exciting projects and campaigns, while encourage clients to understand the importance of quality throughout projects and campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have a broad range of abilities picked up in previous roles. An understanding of marketing and digital marketing processes is essential and some experience of agency work, client or agency side, is beneficial.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills!
- First class organizational skills
- A pro-active approach to projects and campaigns
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget
- Ability to work under pressure
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport, giving clients trust in your work
What you'll get in return
The role is based in the office in central Bath for the first three months. After this there will be the option of hybrid working. There is also an expectation to attend some client meetings.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.