Digital Acquisition Manager - Hybrid Working, London -
A leading consumer brand, all things health and wellness with a brilliant customer base – from celebrities to luxury businesses and even supermarkets – are looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager.
With a huge value on marketing, flexible working and sustainability, it’s a brilliant time to join! They’ve become market leaders in their product range with ambitious plans within both product development and company growth.
You’ll be responsible for all things acquisition, working across SEO, paid, email, socials and more! With a goal to support this innovative wellbeing brand further grow their presence and engagement.
They’re offering hybrid working, bonus and good benefits…..alongside a brilliant opportunity to dominate the market in their space!
- At least 3-5 years experience managing digital acquisition, with a strong focus on PPC
- Evident paid social experience and skills within display, affiliate and SEO marketing
- A background in consumer marketing and an interest in health and wellbeing
- Highly analytical mindset and skills to drive reports
- Confident blend of hands on digital marketing experience and strategic experience
- Commercialism and drive – this has massed of potential
- You’ll need to be passionate about consumer and measurable marketing.
- Overseeing the delivery of the digital acquisition strategy to grow traffic and revenue
- Driving paid search campaigns, SEO best practice and brand awareness activities across channels
- Pushing for constant improvement and growth, recognizing new opportunities and monitoring competitor activity alongside market trends!
- Tracking all marketing activities and monitoring performance, with KPI’s and forecast in mind
- Managing budgets and driving down process on CPC, increasing click through rate
- Taking responsibility for channel implementation and digital acquisition with a thirst for progression
What a great opportunity to make a big difference in the growth of this leading brand!
Due to the location of their North London office, this would be most commutable, three days a week for those local to Kings Cross, Watford, Wembley, Harrow, Edgware, Enfield, Cheshunt, London, Twickenham and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.