Business Development Manager – Bath - Scientific Publishing and Events
Up to £30k (OTE £50k plus)
Basic salary with uncapped commission and superb benefits package
A global communications and digital marketing publishing business, which has become an internationally recognised publisher and review platform, is now looking for a proven business development manager who’d like to earn good money while working with fascinating companies.
In the company’s efforts to pioneer the acceleration of digital communications in this field they recognise that this requires exceptional talent. As such, a Business Development Manager can achieve a personal uncapped income by championing opportunities to create success for the clients of this incredible business.
- Minimum 4+ years previous B2B sales experience within a consultative, commercial environment in at least one of the following: science industry, scientific publishing, publishing, marketing agency, event sales, recruitment agency or another professional sales services
- You will have the ability to articulate the value of this amazing business with creative flair and to work in a consultative manner with potential customers
- You need to be excellent at developing existing accounts as well as new business – you will be given responsibility for two or three existing key accounts, to nurture and grow, as well as developing new business contacts and clients too.
- You’ll be comfortable with remote working and managing your own time effectively, but also motivated by face-to-face meetings (web/in-person)
This award-winning business has a highly developed and established reputation for superior service for clients built on digital marketing and publishing expertise, and huge credibility within their global audience; this is a business with a terrific success story to date and masses of potential for the future.
In essence, the company provides quality marketing services and virtual events to enable science related manufacturers to effectively develop, promote and sell their technologies.
Great basic salary and uncapped commission
Award-winning culture of achievement:
- Dedication to training and development
- Flexible, virtual team working
- Prioritising fulfilment of both personal ambitions and company goals
- Recognising employee achievements
- Teamwork ethos, creating an environment for innovation, knowledge sharing and support
- Excellent career progression
Start your new sales journey today and apply now!
Send your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk.
Reference LG – 345
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career related information.