Senior Marketing Executive
Exciting Senior Marketing Executive for a Global Property Company
Your new company
Your new company is a specialist provider of property investment and property management services to local and international investors in the London market. The company has outstanding track record of delivering market-leading returns while mitigating the risks of real estate investment. The company prides themselves on strong relationships with investors, local authorities, leading estate agents and world-class consultants.
Your new role
Your will be coming into the business as the senior marketing executive as an all-rounder marketer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business. Some of your responsibilities are as follows:
- Brand ambassador fully conversant with marketing new and secondary market homes throughout the development/property lifecycle both online and offline
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Research and analysis to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Events, trade shows and exhibitions
- Coordinating internal marketing requirements
- Managing campaigns on social media
- Managing third party agencies and suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you must have all of the following requirements:
- Strong marketing mix
- You must have 3+ years marketing experience within the property/real estate industry
- Strong knowledge of the London property market
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Experience in the researching and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Experience in overseeing and developing marketing campaigns from end to end
- Strong content writing skills
- Must be competent in social media channels (ie. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary between £32k-£35k, dependent on experience
- Attractive benefits package, including, pension etc.
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holiday
- On boarding from home, including laptop and phone
- + much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.