Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Job Title – Head of Marketing
Location – Flexible working from our London offices or could be homebased.
Salary – £35,000+
Duration – 12 month maternity cover / Full Time
Woven Agency are a values-led, multi award-winning brand engagement agency combining head & heart into everything we do, with an ever-growing team of talented strategists and creatives.
As a brand engagement agency, we tell stories and aim to tell them beautifully, thoughtfully and creatively.
To achieve the type of growth that we are aiming for, we need a proactive, passionate, capable, tenacious, and committed individual to join us and be an outstanding Head of Woven Marketing, for a 12 month maternity cover contract – could this be you? Are you someone who is self motivated and solution focused but can also pull together a team of people for ideation sessions and problem solving? If so, read on….
The sole purpose of your role will be to drive new business leads into the business via various marketing channels. You will have a budget, KPIs and targets, and also the support of the leadership team.
As the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for:
- Lead generation to sales qualified lead.
- Woven Inbound marketing.
- Awards Submissions.
- Events - physical and virtual.
- Qualification of new business leads.
- Management of leads, marketing, automation, and prospect lifecycle stages within the CRM.
Key skills and experience for the successful candidate includes:
- Agency experience with a thorough understanding of a broad range of marketing channels, including; digital, inbound, and account-based marketing experience. You will have experience of working to a budget to set objectives, KPI’s, and targets.
- Familiar and capable of using and understanding Google Analytics and measurement tools to identify insights to fuel strategy development and continuous improvement.
- You will have a fantastic eye for detail for high-end creative and the commitment and passion to continually ensure exceptional work from a marketing perspective.
- Confident presenter and clear communicator. You will be speaking to partners, prospects and sometimes clients.
- An innate feel for ‘brand’ and how to deliver compelling, ‘on brand’ experiences across the entire prospect user journey.
- You should have strong presentation skills and an ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of using a CRM and marketing platform.
- Have great organisational skills. Yes, we know everyone asks for this, but it’s really important. We’ll want you to have your diary hardwired to your cerebral cortex, your CRM bang up to date at all times and to know our clients better than they know themselves.
This role offers flexible working from our London or Leeds offices or could be home based.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Marketer, Professional Relations, Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, Marketing coordinator, Marketing Consultant, Marketing and Promotions Manager, Marketing Specialist, PR etc.,
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 24th January 2021
Telephone Interviews to be held w/c 25th January 2021
Face to Face interview to be held Friday 29th January 2021
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive package depending on experience.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.