Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a creative and commercially minded Digital Marketing Manager to join our Online department.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving traffic websites through a range of digital channels and maximising conversion %s. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, forecasting and executing all digital marketing activity to achieve revenue targets, whilst maintaining a healthy ROI.
- Planning and implementation of all digital marketing activity. This will include developing a marketing plan in order to drive traffic to websites using:-
- Paid advertisements through platforms such as Facebook
- PPC activity through search engines such as Google and Bing
- PPC activity through native advertising placements
- Developing and implementing an email strategy (acquisition & retention)
- Proactively sourcing new Affiliate partners and managing their activity
- Manage social media platforms for a range of online products
- Implement SEO strategy with the goal of ranking for key search terms
- Monitoring all traffic & conversions and making sure all activity is measured against agreed KPIs
- Maintaining accurate accounting records of budget and spending
- Ensuring all suppliers pass due diligence checks and are approved internally by the Data protection Officer to ensure all traffic driven to the site is done so in a compliant manner
- Working in line to achieve the company’s commercial objectives
- Other Ad Hoc task as required
Key Skills & Experience
- At least three years’ experience in digital marketing and a comprehensive understanding of a wide range of digital marketing channels
- Must have experience in: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager
- Have previous experience of sourcing and managing third party Affiliates
- Understanding of GDPR and an appreciation of the importance of the regulations and how it impacts our business
- Experience of working alongside a creative department in order to develop high quality content strategies
- You must have the ability to work to strict deadlines
DLG and PDV are the UK’s largest 1st party collector and provider of consumer lifestyle data for multi-channel direct marketing. We deliver outstanding customer acquisition and retention solutions fuelled by the largest and most recent marketing information.