Marketing Assistant, Marketing Graduate
Your new company
A forward thinking technology company that is well established and still growing.
Your new role
- Responsible for maintenance, development and engagement of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc
- Assist in the timely implementation of marketing activities
- Assist in the organisation of trade and corporate events including small and large scale exhibitions and award ceremonies
- Liaise with relevant departments to write effective email copy for email campaigns
- Track campaign results and suggest improvements for future campaigns
- Create new and develop existing relationships with industry bodies and trade press
- Update website content in a timely manner using WordPress
- Assist in the planning of printed materials such as brochures, graphics etc
- Assist in the production and implementation of customer communication strategy
- Assist in the management of the CRM system
- Keep up to date with marketing best practice, including legislation through continual professional development
- Assist in data analysis and producing ROI reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Effective project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good attention to detail
- Strong copywriting skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office including CRM
- Highly conceincious, professional and thorough
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Full clean driving licence
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a well establish and growing organisation. You will also once passed your 6 month probation will have the opportunity to have your CIM qual funded.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.