Account Manager, £30,000-42,000 DOE, Hertfordshire
Are you an account handler that is looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-paced environment? This could be the role for you!
My client is currently looking for an Account Manager to join their ever-growing team that has seen substantial growth over the last 4 years.
What do they do?
They are a specialist international market research & marketing agency that help their clients develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insightful research and evaluation to drive increased profit. The agency works with a large range of clients who are some of the worlds leading retail and consumer brands.
What they would like from you.
- 3-4 years hands on Marketing or Market Research, Customer Satisfaction or customer loyalty experience.
- High degree of numeracy, tenacity and interpersonal skills to deal with several client contacts simultaneously
- Ability to prepare pitch documents
- Understand the current and future challenges facing the client and drive the strategic approach for improvement
- You must demonstrate strong presentation skills at senior management and board level as well as good project management skills, commercial awareness and communication skills.
- Degree educated
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Opportunity to travel
- Private healthcare, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Drive process improvements.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply.