Product Marketing Manager
Reporting directly into Head of Product Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing the range of ICT services and supporting the strategy and managing the portfolio of products/services throughout their life cycle.
- Ownership of the ICT Services portfolio
- Management of the ICT Services with continual monitoring and action plans for improvements as applicable
- Delivery of ICT Services revenue and profitability growth in line with business goals
- Allocated accounts for channel management and sales development in conjunction with the nominated sales manager
- Deliver high-class launches to the market including looking at creative ways of delivering key messages and sales tools
- Create and deliver solutions promotions to the market where applicable
- Constantly monitor the market for competitive products/services and pricing and recommend corrective/proactive actions as appropriate
- Managing a small team of two
- Previous experience in product portfolio and/or service management within the IT products, services and/or solutions arena
- Proven people management experience
- Working knowledge of the software and services marketplace
- Strategic analysis and business modeling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is an outstanding and challenging career prospect working for a world-renowned brand. If you would like to become part of an ambitious that constantly strive to be the best, please do apply with your CV details in order to be contacted for a confidential discussion about what is on offer.