Head of Digital
Job Title: Head of Digital - Leading PR and Communications Agency
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, company iPhone, early finishes on Fridays, free breakfasts, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Leading PR and Communications Agency
My client is a leading PR and Communications Agency within property, architecture and design sectors. Their impressive client portfolio includes some of the UK's top property developers, a broad range of international clients and some not-for-profit enterprises.
Currently on the cusp of significant digital growth, the PR and Communications agency is looking to hire an experienced digital leader as their Head of Digital, who is confident acting as the 'digital face' for the agency to clients, in pitches and at relevant conferences and events. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and inspirational digital leader to shape the way digital platforms are utilised within the property, design and architecture spaces.
About The Head of Digital
Reporting directly into the agency's directors, you will take responsibility for leading the delivery of digital strategies for a number of key clients within property and architecture sectors.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Digital:
* Take full responsibility for delivering creative digital strategies, encompassing SEO, paid social and organic media for a variety of key clients
* Lead the agency's digital team including content creators, social media managers and a number of account managers
* Take responsibility for nurturing and recruiting digital talent for the expanding digital team
* Drive the growth of the agency's digital offerings
* Lead new business pitches for clients
About The Successful Head of Digital
If you are an experienced digital marketer, with a broad range of skills and the drive required to lead major digital growth, then this could be a fantastic next step in your career and an opportunity to be part of something truly exciting.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Head of Digital:
* Proven track record overseeing digital strategy, in a senior role
* Strong knowledge of SEO, analytics, paid content and social advertising
* Experience managing budgets and delivering against KPIs and targets
* Proactive in researching new ideas and trends
* Good working knowledge of property, design and architecture sectors would be advantageous
The Head of Digital will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the Head of Digital role or to apply send your CV now to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3957 6425.