Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Upmarket High Street Retailer
£70k-£75k + Good Bonus & Excellent Benefits - London Bridge
This is an excellent opportunity to join an upmarket high street retailer within the premium brand home improvement sector. Our client is a well-respected, high profile aspirational brand, offering their clients a bespoke, premium quality product and high end service.
With ambitious growth plans our client is now looking to bring on board an experienced senior level marketer, to help achieve its brand and growth objectives.
Reporting to the Managing Director and managing a small team, you will be a seasoned and ambitious marketer, with strong retail experience. Your remit will be to deliver a robust multi-channel marketing strategy and tactical plan, which aligns with the client’s business strategy and to ensure budgeted KPIs are achieved.
- Manage, motivate and mentor a small marketing team to achieve the company’s business objectives.
- You will ensure every customer touch point across all channels represent the proposition, service and brand proposition in a consistent premium way.
- To identify market trends and constantly strive to develop and re-appraise the marketing tools within the business, to ensure they consistently deliver for the company and maintain a competitive advantage for the business.
- Have a strong understanding of Digital Marketing & Social Media and be able to link this to the business’ Key KPIs.
- To organise the creation, production and distribution of all promotional materials, e.g. brochures, leaflets, mailings, etc.
- To manage the client’s Media Agency and oversee all media campaigns, from origination through to media placement.
- To co-ordinate all P.R. activities with the PR Agency.
- To manage, liaise and motivate all external partners dealing with the above activities to ensure the successful delivery of all marketing campaigns and maximise ROI, e.g. PR agency, Media Agency, Web Developers, Photographers, Graphic Designers, Printers, etc.
This is an exciting time to be joining this upmarket, premium high street brand and the opportunity to really make your mark and help drive the business forward. Please forward your cv so we can contact you and discuss this position in much further detail.
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly