Digital Marketing Executive
- Leading UK business.
- Small/Medium size team as part of a larger business setup.
- Broad channels with excellent autonomy.
What you’ll be doing
With excellent year on year growth (quite a feat in this market) and plans to open further eCommerce sites in the future, this is an excellent opportunity to join a team of 5 as part of this multi-channel business. The role itself will report into the eCommerce Manager and focus on driving customer acquisition. Primarily through PPC and SEO, but will include a range of channels such as Email Marketing, Social Media and Affiliates.
This is a growth role in the team, so you’ll have the benefit of stepping up and taking autonomy of these channels (there is real responsibility here) without it being a management position, which could be too early a step for someone looking to move at this level.
Experience needs to be hands on for SEO, either through agencies or hands on for PPC, and the other areas can be tailored depending on your level of experience. This is therefore a great development role with excellent training if someone wants to broaden their digital skillset.
What experience you’ll need
- Digital marketing experience, ideally in PPC and SEO (hands-on skills in SEO however PPC can be through an agency or hands-on).
- Having worked for an eCommerce business is a real plus but not a must.
- An understanding of additional areas, such as Social Media, Email Marketing and Affiliates would be fantastic. If your experience is stronger in these areas more responsibility can be set to tailor the role.
- Personable, collaborative and hardworking individual with excellent time management skills.
- Passion for digital and excited to work for a growing brand as part of an established setup.
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £20-25k, but this really does depend on your level of experience compared to the channels above. This business have a fantastic benefits scheme as well, including a generous contributory pension, life cover, long-term service awards and free parking (to name a few!).
Please get in touch with Joe to discuss the role in more detail.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly