This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the 'Big 4' as a Brand, Marketing and Communications Analyst. You will be working for their Global Marketing Team , analysing campaign effectiveness, acting as a strategic advisor and consultant and working on data visualisation optimization.
This role will be reporting directly to Global Analytics Lead.
Their flexible working scheme means that you will be able to work from home and their London office when you see fit.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Measure the campaign effectiveness of all Global Brand, Marketing and Communications campaigns
- Contribute towards the development and enhancement of analytics and reporting dashboards, technologies and processes in order to optimize the efficiency and usability of these systems
- Track all Global campaign performance against defined KPIs and elevate areas that require attention
- Ensure the appropriate tools are set-up for data collection, and provide support for reporting and analysis pre/during/post the launch of the program
Required skills and experience:
- Knowledge of marketing analytics tools and metrics across a multi-channel marketing environment including web, social media, events, thought leadership, content marketing, mobile and advertising (offline and online)
- Strong abilities in the creation of compelling presentations and turning data into insights
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual learning and improvement
- Must be able to work independently, complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Knowledge of the following software systems would be advantageous;
- Adobe Analytics, Webtrends
- Social media (Sprinklr, Sysomos)
- Video (Brightcove)
- CRM (InterAction/SAP)
Data analysis, analytics, analyse, segmentation, testing, reporting, marketing, communications, email marketing, social media, data collection, dashboard optimisation, dashboard optimization, excel, adobe analytics, campaign performance