Marketing Communications Executive
Marketing Communications Executive
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate Marketing Communications Executive, with a minimum of 12 months' experience in Internal Communications? Do you thrive when taking ownership and driving your own projects forward? If you love variety in your day and would like to work for a 'household' name that you'd be proud to have on your CV, you will not want to miss this opportunity!
Our client is a very well-known brand specialising in distribution and is part of one of the most well know market leaders in global logistics. Distribution and logistics may not sound very 'exciting', however, for the right candidate, there are endless opportunities within this well-established organisation and especially within this busy, friendly marketing team!
Based close to Leamington Spa and Coventry, this is a tight-knit team, headed up by a fun and motivating Manager who strives to offer personal development and plenty of opportunities to learn.
The Marketing Executive will report into and support the Senior Marketing Team. Their approach to management is to be supportive from a mentoring perspective, and you would be allowed to run with projects to develop the scope of this role to its full potential. Working closely with the in-house design team and key internal stakeholders, you will help to successfully deliver and shape the delivery of integrated internal and external communications programme to create engagement across the business. You will be tasked with creating communications to raise the profile of specific projects by use of multimedia channels to reach and engage a wide audience.
As a key team member, you will liaise with people across the business, including internal stakeholders, in-house design and digital, as well as external agencies/suppliers, therefore confidence is key!
The scope of the role includes:
- Work with the Marketing Communications Manager to develop an engaging Internal Communications strategy, incorporating the company's external communications plan
- Manage and conduct the day-to-day drafting, scheduling and delivery of internal communications activity including weekly newsletters, daily updates, team briefs and internal communication campaigns
- Research, compile and write the internal communications ensuring compelling content creation across a variety of media including: internal email, intranet, video and print
- On a daily basis work closely with the in-house Designers to ensure content is engaging and on brand
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders, including key Executives from across the business
- Work cross-functionally to distribute stories that deliver engaging corporate messages
- Support HR with communication of engagement staff initiatives
- Liaise with global colleagues to ensure internal content generated in the UK is approved by the corporate team
- Drive standards and compliance of all internal communications from across the wider business
- Manage internal events and deliver content for presentations and speeches for internal conferences
- Manage the charity partnership and promote this internally to ensure there is high engagement across the workforce, ensuring employees are engaged in fundraising and volunteering initiatives
- Following an annual employee survey, alongside the Marketing Communications Manager, analyse the internal communications in the business and discuss areas for improvement
- Work alongside Marketing colleague to support on external PR, direct mail campaigns and events
- Undertake administrational duties, such as setting up new suppliers, raising purchase orders in our finance system, ordering stationary and branded merchandise
- Monitor central marketing inbox and ensure that all internal and external enquires are dealt with efficiently
You'll need to have cut your teeth in the world of internal communications and ideally have at least 1 years' relevant experience within a busy marketing team, excellent written communication/drafting skills, as well as being verbally engaging and confident. Attention to detail is key, and accuracy and precision in use of language and numbers is vital along with good project management and problem solving skills. You will need to work autonomously and demonstrate bags of enthusiasm and creativity. This is a friendly cohesive team and so we are looking for a like-minded, positive individual who has similar values and is proactive, driven and self-motivated.
So, if you love to seek out ways to improve existing marketing communications and want to develop your career in the word of Marcomms, please do get in touch asap.
Apply for Marketing Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly