Marketing & Business Development Executive
A professional services organisation with offices in West Yorkshire.
Due to significant growth, my client is currently looking to recruit a Marketing & Business Development Executive to support with all administrative duties, create, develop and deliver email and digital campaigns to drive further revenue growth as well as support across all digital communications both internally and externally.
- Create, develop and deliver marketing campaigns - Direct mail, email, social media, etc.
- Supportive administration responsibility
- Analyse previous campaigns to ensure they are achieving positive results and engagement
- Support the Marketing Manager in delivering all marketing initiatives across direct marketing channels for acquisition & business development when required
- Manage the digital acquisition programme, individual campaigns and project requirements ensuring continual improvement in terms of brand, message, process, communication effectiveness and cost
- Identify and test campaigns within core marketing channels including email, SEO, affiliates, PPC, display advertising, etc.
- Engage effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Evidence of achieving positive results from previous campaigns
- Ability to market across multiple channels to acquire new members
- Experience with Adobe Suites, SEO, PPC, display advertising and affiliates
- Ability to develop strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Experience in delivering digital marketing strategies and plans to support the direct marketing
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills. Will need to be able to work to deadlines.
If you are a passionate and driven Marketing Executive, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly