- Looking for a B2B commercial Marketing Executive
- Technology company based in Central London
- Working in part of a two-person marketing team
- Support with the running of marketing campaigns to increase customer loyalty
The Role: The Marketing Executive role is an integral hire for this technology business. The successful candidate will have experience of using HTML coding for email marketing campaigns, an understanding of automation (ideally Hubspot), and a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. The objective of the Marketing Executive role is to create and execute digital (email and social) campaigns to acquire, retain and engage clients. Working closely with the wider sales and marketing teams you will be the expert for subject line testing, content/layout testing and send time testing to make sure campaigns are continually being improved and optimised.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Work with the manager to align the email marketing strategy with the overall marketing plan
- Use email marketing software (hubspot) to create and implement automated email campaigns
- Use HTML coding to generate and amend email templates
- Create a broad range of high-volume campaigns to support the sales and marketing teams
- Create content for press releases and e-newsletters
- Build a more consistent social presence through content creation, community management and analytics
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in B2B Email Marketing
- Strong content writing abilities
- Ability to work well as an individual or as part of a team
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Proficiency using Hubspot, Google Analytics, Wordpress and Indesign
The Company: This technology business are new to the UK market and are looking to achieve a number of ambitious goals this year. They are in need of a Marketing Executive to hit the ground running and help make the business a success through digital marketing campaigns.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £28,000-£30,000+ bonus + benefits including pension
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly