6 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
- Excellent chance for a Marketing Manager to join this leading media company
- Working on an exciting portfolio of global exhibitions and products across consumer brands, technology and security
- Successful candidate MUST have B2B marketing campaigns experience
- Knowledge of marketing automation is a big plus
- People management of two marketing executives
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a leading media organisation, responsible for executing multi-channel campaigns to drive attendance to two EMEA exhibitions. The successful candidate will be expected to manage the campaign strategy for the two fastest growing events in this portfolio. There are two marketing executives that will support the campaign execution but this is a hands-on marketing role and will require someone to role up their sleeves and get stuck in. The company have recently integrated Marketo to support on-going automation and nurture of their customers. Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, responsibilities of this role will also include looking at personas to create targeted campaigns across the full marketing mix (email, social, advertising, SEO/PPC). The company are looking for an ambitious marketer, happy to work autonomously and manage all aspects of the marketing campaigns, from data management to insight and delivery. If you have a second European language this would be advantageous.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Planning and implementing innovative campaigns to drive visitor and exhibitor attendance to two EMEA exhibitions
- Supporting tactical execution of multi-channel campaigns across email, social media, SEO and web
- Liaising and working alongside external agencies manage PPC campaigns
- Managing and executing insight campaigns to better understand the customer
- Working alongside editors to create and develop content for the website
- Using analytics and data to maximise user growth and engagement
- Looking at sales objectives to create lead and demand generation campaigns
- Creating sales collateral, media packs and sales support materials
- Relevant experience in a commercial marketing environment
- End-to-end B2B campaign experience
- Second European language ideal
- Lead generation/demand generation experience
- Experience working alongside sales to create marketing plans
- Good broad knowledge of digital channels as well as across the full marketing mix
- Strong hands-on experience executing email campaigns
- Excellent content writing skills to drive engagement
- Knowledge of database and analytics
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good copywriting skills
The Company: Global Media Events Company based across 30 countries with their head office here in London in brand new, desirable centrally located offices. With a leading series of Events, publishing titles and websites, they have a strong presence in a range of vertical markets including Technology, Design, Marketing Services and Energy. With over 5000 staff driving approximately 250 events worldwide, this leading organisation are looking for a Marketing Executive to be an integral part of the growing team.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-38,000
- Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly