Retail Marketing Executive
6 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
My client is a global-reaching luxury British retail brand who are looking for a Retail Marketing Executive to join a really busy and vibrant team. Working directly with the Assistant Marketing Manager, you would act as the brand's guardian and ambassador at all times. The company culture and office are extremely positive and progression through the company is clearly defined and encouraged.
- Be a marketing point of contact for store managers & senior members of the UK & other potential retail teams where required.
- Have specific & focused responsibility for key assigned stores in the UK portfolio.
- Be an advisory marketing point of contact for senior members of the retail team supporting & delivering seasonal campaigns & activity.
- Be accountable for the annual retail marketing calendar, plan and deliver appropriate and timely events and activities and evaluate success.
- Control and be responsible for the budget for all retail marketing activities on a project to project basis.
- Campaign Management
- Database & Email Marketing
Skills and Requirements:
- More than one year experience in retail marketing
- Experience with CRM and Social Media
Please get in touch with Raoul Rechnitz if you would like to apply for this position:
Apply for Retail Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly