Social Media Manager
- Job Role
- Social Media Manager
One of the UK's most renowned businesses is looking for a Social Media Manager to lead, develop and mentor a team of 4 and together you will create and implement a comprehensive social media strategy that builds brand familiarity, increases trust, drives engagement and maximises ROI.
- Devise and deliver the social media strategy aligned to the wider business strategy including appropriate measurable objectives to drive brand familiarity and consideration.
- Create and deliver an annual social media plan and drive the development of social media for the business in line with annual targets.
- Lead the design and delivery of social media governance, controls, guidelines and training to ensure that the company's reputation is protected and channels used are appropriate based on target audience and messaging.
- Monitor and evaluate the social media environment.
To tick the box;
- Experience of effective strategic planning and delivery of projects and social media campaigns.
- Strong team management and development ability.
- Experience of managing relationships with business stakeholders, influencers and third parties.
- Experience of corporate use of social media including content creation, planning and measurement.
- A good understanding of key social media channels such as Blogs, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook.
- My client will consider candidates with experience both in house and agency.
My client can offer a relocation package to attract those outside of a commutable area. Please get in touch for more information.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.