3 days left
- Job Role
- Data Analyst
** Award Winning Creative Agency **
- Small, close knit team, resulting in high level of responsibility and exposure to clients
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies such as R and Python
- Working with both classic customer data as well as digital data
I am seeking a Data Analyst to work for this award winning marketing agency with a heritage in creative data analytics.
This role offers variety and the chance to learn a number of modern statistical analytical technologies, focusing on delivery of customer insight, campaign evaluation and digital analytics for a variety of clients.
You will be using tools such as R, Python and SAS to perform exploratory analysis across Big Data sets, for huge brand names.
You will also have a mentor in a more Senior Analyst, as well as industry leaders at your fingertips so if you are interested in growing and diversifying your skills, this is a great opportunity.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject (must have a numerate element to it)
- Must have experience using a statistical tool of some sort; SAS Base, Python or R for example to a coding level
- Strong Excel skills
- A background in using data within marketing (both direct and digital)
- A strong aptitude for learning and development and a desire to grow
- Ideally experience in using web and social media measurement tools
- Ability to prove a consultative service around CRM analytics
- Experience in presenting insights to non-technical stakeholders, ability to ask the right questions of the data
POSITION - Data Analyst
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £25k - £30k plus excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Apply for Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly