Bradford, West Yorkshire
Are you seeking an exciting, new challenge as a Marketing Executive? Want to progress your career with a business that nurtures teamwork and rewards hard work? If so, read on.
With a reputation for unrivalled expertise, our client is passionate about delivering the very best services, products and publications to their customers.
Their businesses include the nation’s largest awarding organisation for first aid qualifications, as well as a leading supplier of first aid and safety training books and supplies.
Our client is now looking for a Marketing Executive to join their dedicated team and promote their innovative brands.
- Salary of £23,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Progress your career with a leader in their sector
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising with service)
- Purpose built, spacious offices based within walking distance of the city centre and train station
- On-site parking
- Healthcare with add-ons such as dental cover, optical cover or cover for your partner or any dependents
- Perkbox incentive scheme (after probation period)
Our client fosters a learning-oriented environment, and you’ll discover this from your very first day with the team. You’ll receive a personalised induction training programme, as well as ongoing support and reviews to ensure that your training needs are met.
As an award-winning business, our client knows that a happy workforce is a productive one. They have multiple awards to recognise their employees’ hard work and hold great social events for staff, their partners and families.
What’s more, our client understands the importance of giving back and encourage staff to get involved with everything they do. Their employees have organised some fantastic fundraising events in the past and the company has raised money for charities including Macmillan, Cancer Research and Children in Need.
As a Marketing Executive, you will implement a wide range of marketing campaigns for both of our client’s businesses.
In this key role, you will deliver email campaigns, newsletters, PR, promotions, direct mail and other marketing activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to fully understand briefs, desired outcomes and how ROI will be assessed
- Co-ordinate the preparation of marketing materials, including writing copy, proofreading and editing, and producing design briefs for the Graphic Design Team
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and customer satisfaction surveys
- Review and track the effectiveness of campaigns, providing detailed ROI analysis reports and making recommendations post campaign
- Identify trends and report on findings
- Help with the management of social media accounts
- Update and develop all digital media
- Assist with photoshoots
- Help to plan, organise, and promote our client’s conference
To be considered, you will need:
- A marketing-related degree
- At least one year’s marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A great eye for detail
- To be commercially aware with a highly creative approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
Our client is eager to hear from individuals who’ve worked as a Marketing Executive, Campaign Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Communications Executive or Senior Marketing Assistant.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re an enthusiastic Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.