Senior Marketing & Communications Manager
A new and exciting role has been newly created for a skilled marketer to join a leading European Corporate Finance Advisor. The role is both broad and immensely challenging and will report into the CEO as well as managing a team of two marketers.
The Senior Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for creating the overarching marketing strategy as well as taking ownership for the marketing and communications budget. Other key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Digital campaign management across email, social, and web
- Content generation and creation for website
- Support CEO with internal communication messaging
- Drive all and any ad hoc communications projects
- Support marketing executives in the production of press releases
- Management of a team of two marketing executives
Prior use of the email marketing tool Campaign Monitor would be beneficial.
Prior corporate marketing experience is highly desirable (Financial & or Professional Services). Exposure to marketing and communications in a highly regulated environment is also highly desirable.
This is a high calibre Senior Marketing Manager role with plenty of scope for professional progression in a business that holds marketing and communications in high regard.