7 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for effectively understanding, adapting and implementing global brand strategies for their significant portfolio of well established reputable brands.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with key brand stakeholders to recommend strategic objectives
- Analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to advise on future initiatives
- Measure brand performance against market measures, budget and key competitors
- Build and maintain positive working relations with agencies and various business units to provide Marketing expertise and buy-in across business units, commercial teams, sales teams and customer segments
- Provide innovative direction, creating and implementing global brand plans
- Stay abreast of evolving trends and changes in the travel retail market
- Comfortable working across geographies, collaborating with counterparts globally
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable expertise:
You will have a strong experience in brand and marketing, ideally within the luxury goods/ cosmetic/ fragrance or Travel Retail industry and global/international exposure. Coupled with:
- Background in Marketing Management
- Previous responsibility for brands within the luxury goods, cosmetics, fragrance, fashion or travel retail industry
- International/ global exposure
- Strong business acumen, commercial analytical approach to work
- Line management experience
- Stakeholder relationship management experience, preferably across geographies
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly