Marketing Communications Manager
This role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Communications professional to join an exciting internet and telecommunications organisation based in Central London - Mayfair.
This role is key in the implementation of the marketing strategy in the UK and is responsible for owning and driving the Marketing Communications plan, and related activities, for the UK operation, in order to help create brand awareness for and unlock the new markets opportunities identified in Europe.
This position requires a highly autonomous individual, with experience in the telecommunications or public sector industry, who enjoys an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate will have proven experience at brand building and management, PR, Social, Digital and Paid media, and strong spoken and written skills. The role reports to the Group Marketing Communications Manager who is based in Australia and is responsible for setting the Marketing goals and priorities as well as managing a team of Marketing professionals.
- Develop integrated marketing communications plan to promote brand awareness and create business growth - leveraging content marketing, Account Based Marketing, Public Relations, Digital, Social, paid media, and event participation.
- Develop messages to suit local market
- Manage measurable marketing communications programs
- Build a thorough understanding of target audiences
- Manage the Marketing Communications local budget. Manage initiatives to budget, monitor and report on financial results.
The role offers an excellent opportunity for career progression, with the aim to build a UK based marketing team. Paying between £40,000 and £60,000 depending on experience.
Apply for Marketing Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly