Product Marketing Manager
This is a cross functional role working with the technology division, creative agencies, and marketing team to develop collateral for lead generation campaigns and the company website.
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Content development for digital marketing campaigns, including white papers, case studies, webinars, email campaigns, videos and blogs.
- Conduct market research and benchmarking, gain customer feedback and validate products and features.
- Work with Product Managers to track performance, KPIs and product usage data
Product Marketing Manager Skills/Experience:
- Web content creation experience
- B2B product marketing copywriting experience
- Experience developing and managing blogs