This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning, global creative agency as a Data Analyst. This agency work with some of the world's top brands, producing work that people share organically and naturally want to talk about.
They are looking for a new Analyst to join their growing team. They are open to people from a web or social background, as long as you have a good understanding of analytics.
As Analyst you will be:
- Responsible for leading and providing clear data strategy input
- Providing market and customer data insight
- Extracting insights and consumer “stories” from hard data, using a range of social listening and web analytics tools
- Develop and apply frameworks, templates, tools and processes to deliver a sound data strategy basis for marketing projects and the ability to identify, articulate and defend data insights and recommendations to clients
- Develop, use and adapt best practice strategic frameworks, templates, tools and processes
- Develop manage and/or gather data from various sources
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills/experience:
- Highly numerate with a passion for data and insight
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a digital agency
- Solid understanding of all trends and techniques relating to data, analysis, measurement and evaluation
- Ability to create & summarise key statistics in Excel with advanced skills in sort, pivot table, v-lookup functions etc. (SQL or SAS would be an advantage)
- Experience of web analytic tools (Omniture, GA, Adobe Marketing Suite etc.)
- Experience of Social analytics packages (eg Pulsar, Atlas, Brand Watch etc.) would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, then apply now with your CV. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.