Exciting opportunity for an experienced Change/Project Communications Manager to join this market leading publisher for an 18 month fixed term contract. This role will be responsible for rolling out the Communications for a major transformation programme throughout the business.
* Define and deliver all communications for a major Change programme, the purpose of the transformation is to bring together core systems, business processes and distribution sites
* You will have proven experience of delivering high quality Change Communications to multiple stakeholder groups in a complex and fast paced environment
* Experience business parterning with IT and/or rolling out new IT systems is rrequired
* Strong writing skills and the ability to create engaging content and collateral
* Be able to simplify complex messages into easy to understand engaging messaging to a variety of audiences
* Strong stakeholder management - this role will sit within the wider Technology team and will have the ability to influence and advise the senior leadership team
* Plan and manage events, road shows and communication forums
* Gather feedback and assess effectiveness of communication activity along with recommending improvements
If you have the experience and are interested in the opportunity please apply with your current CV ASAP.
Apply for Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly