4 days left
- Job Role
- Brand Manager
When it comes to being passionate about specialty premium foods (category leading brands & retailer brands) and being recognised for first class innovation then they do not come much better than this leading multi-national food manufacturer.
Our client has a relatively small UK team but they all care passionately about bringing the best food products possible to consumers across the world. With category partnerships status & £multi-million relationships with the majority of the top four grocery multiples and M&S this business is in double digit growth. Part of a global food group with a turnover in excess of £2 billion and employing c17, 000 people you’ll have the stability of a larger business and the agility of a SME. Still retaining its independent edge by being ran as an autonomous business, our client the No.1 UK brand in the chilled category in which it operates.
We are assisting our client in their search for a highly experienced Brand Manager to deliver the brand strategies across the board. Due to the nature of our clients business, you will be proficient in French at a business level and have strong track record working with a leading FMCG brand.
• Recommend and implement strategies on all business brands
• Develop the Marketing Plans in collaboration with teams within the business i.e. Sales
• Manage relations with production subsidiaries
• Initiate, propose and implement all marketing actions in collaboration with advertisement, research and packaging agencies
• Manage the marketing budget for these brands and ensures the monitoring of financial indicators with a sustainable growth focus.
• Lead a team of 2 direct reports- 1x Assistant Brand Manager, 1x Junior Brand Manager
To succeed in this role, you will be:
• Highly experienced working in Brand Management role within FMCG
• Experienced with Leadership and Management
• Be a spirited individual with the ability to work as part of a team
• French and English fluent
• Able to lead transversal projects
• Able to make key decisions
• Have a strategic vision
• Having experience in sales as well as in a multicultural environment is a plus
Apply quoting reference 18/14171/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear back within 7 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly