Product Marketing Manager
- Manage the company brands.
- Ensuring that communication of all relevant data relating to products, promotions and strategies are delivered to all appropriate stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Planning and implementing introduction of new products and the riddance of old ones.
- Ability to manage budgets, and coordinate integration of activity with your immediate team.
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal for campaign communication and stakeholder management which you will use to follow-up on product success.
- Optimize lead generation opportunities and determine campaign ROI; ensuring all stakeholders are aligned.
- Work closely with the Regional Managers, Business Development Executives, and Partner Account managers in each area to successfully plan and execute campaigns and events
- Conduct research, gather information and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Co-operate cross functionally with marketing and PR to promote and publicize campaign activity
- Strong end to end campaigns with Advanced knowledge of VAR and SI (+5 years preferred)
- Must have strong experience of internal stakeholder engagement.
- Must have strong knowledge of referral-based partners
- Understanding of lead generation process
- PowerPoint, SharePoint, Salesforce are strongly desired.
- Must have experience of working with partners.
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response. Please remember to quote the job reference UK751269 in all correspondence. Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.